1. Download OTSProjects.zip and extract the files from
OTSProjects/python/ots/r_com and OTSProjects/r.
2. Change the first line of the file "pyServer.r" to point the R-variable
pyServer.dir to the directory where you want R Communicator to dump temporary
3. Change the first line of the file "r_com\_impl\__init__.py" to point the
Python-variable _dataDir to the same directory as in the step 2.
4. Make sure that Python finds the r_com directory when executing "import
r_com". Alternatively, skip this step but navigate in Python shell to the
location of r_com using os.chdir().
5. Make sure that R sources "pyServer.r" on startup. Alternatively, skip this
step but source the file "pyServer.r" from R shell manually.